If you use this website, it imminently means that you agree with the terms and conditions highlighted in this section. The terms we and us refer to the owner of the website, and the term you refers to the persons using or viewing the website.
Your use of the website
- The content you’ll find on this website is copyrighted. As a result, you may not reproduce, upload, publish or distribute the content without our content. In the case of unauthorized use of website materials, certain copyright and trademark violations may apply.
- The content presented on this website doesn’t equal legal advice. The sole purpose of the blog posts is informative and informative only.
- The material presented on this website is licensed and owned by us. That refers to the posts, layout, design, appearance, look, and graphics – but is not limited to that. Reproducing it is prohibited.
- Every now and then, our blog posts may include links to other websites. Nevertheless, the links are included for informative purpose only, and to make it more convenient for you to find information on a topic. Under no circumstances does that mean that we endorse that particular website(s). Additionally, we cannot be held liable for the content of the linked websites. We suggest you read the terms and conditions for every website you enter.
- We reserve the right to modify, add or remove this terms and conditions section at any given time. The user of the website is held liable to periodically check this section for changes and updates.
- We don’t offer a guarantee or warranty concerning the timelessness, accuracy, suitability, and completeness of the materials and information included on our website for a given purpose. In other words, you should acknowledge that the information and materials on our website might incorporate inaccuracies and errors, which we exclude liability for.
- Your use of the information included on our website is made at your own risk. It is your responsibility to make sure that the information made available on our website addresses your strict requirements or not.